DR. Juliana Dato Abdul Latif
After qualifying as a medical doctor in 2006 Dr Juliana found a strong interest in Primary care medicine from an early stage. Years of experience as a General Practitioner led to her belief that prevention is far better than cure and she pursued this by completing the part 1 written exam for the American Board of Anti-aging & Regenerative medicine. As part of her particular interest in the role of hormones in skin aging in women she became trained in Aesthetic medicine as well. This allowed her to provide her patients with a holistic approach to aging with regards to both their internal health and wellbeing as well as external concerns.
• Awarded Government Scholarship from the Brunei Ministry of Health to read Medicine in the UK - 1999
• Level 1 certificate in Aesthetic Medicine (American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine) - 2011
• Level 1 certificate in Anti-aging and Regenerative Medicine (American Board of Antiaging & Regenerative medicine) - 2011
• Certificate in competence in Skin Rejuvenation (Fractional Lasers), Chemical peels, Filler injection, Botulinium toxin injection, Laser for treating skin pigmentation and Assisted lasers or intense pulsed light for hair removal awarded by the Aesthetic Dermatology Educational Group, Singapore- 2011 Formal Education
• General Certificate of Education Advanced level, UK - 2001 Institution: Malvern Girls’ College, Worcestershire, UK.
• Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery- 2006 Institution: Guy’s, Kings’ & St. Thomas’ School of Medicine, Kings’ College London, UK.
• Graduate Diploma in Family Medicine - 2012 Institution: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore Work Experience
• Chesterfield Royal Hospital, UK – Emergency Medicine, Respiratory Medicine and General Surgery ( 2006/2007)
• Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Singapore – Geriatric Medicine ( 2007/2008)
• Yishun Polyclinic, Singapore – Family Medicine ( 2008/2011) • Vedure Clinic, Singapore – Aesthetic Medicine (2011)
• The Clinic@Fusionopolis, Singapore – Family & Aesthetic Medicine (2012/2014)
• La Clinic, Singapore- Aesthetic & Anti-aging Medicine (2014 -present)